Saturday, February 27, 2010

A special day since yesterday...

it's special because this is the first time since the week before i register for my degree course i had been awaken for almost a day or so.
it's been a while since days of madness during the six month break after stpm.
i remembered we always gather whether at my house, chen's house or else hock's house either for gaming night, kfc night or men's talk night...LOL

yesterday started when i woke up at around 10am as i wanna go find my mum who came over to KL or pronounce as HELL CITY! as my aunt requested her to go out for a walk to relax.
my aunt told me to bring mum to somewhere but it ended up i'm driving round and round KL for almost 2hours!
it's quite tiring...as she do not even know the exact position of the place..swt...
ended up we went back to her house and waited for mum's flight time.
i thought after i fetched mum to airport i could have some dinner+supper session with my friends..ended up we went to cc pula....LOL

we played till like 7am today....and there came the message of the day....
it said.." do you know we have a bus washing event for the moral project today at 8am?"
i was driving back that time and i'm totally "ki siao ki" =.="
wtf 8am!! could the committees inform us efficiently rather than just informing their friends and hoping for us to get the information from their friends?!
my friend said they send emails to everyone...where izzit?!even my friends also didn't receive any email at all....sai betoi them...

i was like walking zombie during the whole bus washing session...
luckily i'm in group 1....luckily i did not have to do anything....and luckily we could go back at 11am!! that's why i said my lucky number would always be the numbers with 1's xD

and finally i could get back, take a bath and sleep until now...i couldn't sleep anymore because i gotta study for tomorrow's test! +U to me and to all! =) ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment