Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Year Passed


life's tend to be talking to us about yesterday...
yesterday this and yesterday that....

2009....it started as i step into my unofficial 20th age...
wif a bang of jams at penang queensbay.....joyful.....happiness......stress-free life....

as it goes......responsibility starts to bother.....
the results of stpm.....
how could i get into a nice university.....
what if i don't get one.....
at last....i still manage to get into one of the finest.....
with the effort of my beloved dad....

started my university life with a heavy heart....
the missing of home....my dad...my mum......the warmness of it.....
but i get used of it soon....

down came the financial problem soon after......
although i finally get to get my loan.....
with so much time spent on it.....

with the 1st sem over and with a convincing result...
i thought the year would end in a high.....
soon came the biggest shock of life.....
the news of my dad passed away early in the morning of christmas....
shocked and blanked.....i went back home......
facing the reality that i would never see my dad again.....
tears do i dropped.....sorrow do i felt.....endless question marks going around my head.....
neither could i draw upon a convincing answer nor a solution for it......

yes.......the year 2009 passed with a low of my life so far.....
but as "she" said......life's goes on.....there's no new beginning or bla bla bla......
it's just another chapter of life......a chapter which i would have to become stronger....
with the responsibility of my family lies upon me.....
i have to......

i started to feel what had my dad been carry upon his shoulder all the time...
it's not easy.....it's not child's play....it means growing up.....facing the world with a more matured mind....but it takes time for me.....slowly......thanks for all the supports all around the world(could say so i think as friends from as far as US sent their supports) =)...especially you....

yes.....i do have a lot of happy happenings along the way.....i would not forget them.....so do my sorrowness......"keep on living don't stay back"...i hope i could get back my motto of life soon =)

2010....it means......working myself up for my dream,my family,for the sake of my friends who supported me all the way...happy new year everyone!

1 comment:

J said...

Tears do dropped everytime when I read all these.. Glad that you're on the positive way and yepz, our supports are always with you! Good luck and Happy New Year =)

Post a Comment