Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's calculus again!!

it's been a while since i really study for my tests......i guess...maybe it's been 2 years??
i wasted my time during form6 playing games(dota particularly) almost everyday jus like jing now(paise har jing....i jus wan to kek u nia :D)

but since i came here......i mean uniten...hah...i guess life change when u enter a stage rite??
yea....i became serious in my tests n exams.....for some reasons(mainly bcos of my parents...i dun wan to dissapoint them jus like form6)

tats y i'm revising my calculus now for the test tomorrow afternoon.....but i'm stuck at one chapter tat i always not used to.....hope i can hock beside me now so tat he can teach me calculus!!!!stupid limits...lol

anyway.....it's over for tat one.....i guess....hav to concentrate on other chapters instead :D
should get back going now :D
ciaoz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment