Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boring Life In Uniten....For 1st Week Only I Think...

when nic can slp on his on bed back at alor star....
i'm sleeping on a bed duno how many years ago...
when others r studying in their respective universities n campuses...
i'm staring on my own class schedule....wondering why when the class is so full but i'm sitting here not attending any....(p.s. the lecturer lazy la^^)
when others were taking their meals at the food courts....
i'm sitting here wondering should i join them or jus take this packet of biscuits as my lunch so that i could eat a much more delicious dinner later...
when everyone have their tranports to campus for attending classses...
i'm wondering when could i get mine...
when my roommate n my classmates went to library for wat reasons i did not know....
i'm sitting in front of my laptop hoping someone could msn me so that i wouldnt b bored...(uniten cant play dota n other online games la)

No comments:

Post a Comment